– yes, i’m really a chick, i.e. a human of the female persuasion.
- are you a scientist?
– no. my background is in history (bachelor’s) and anthropology (master’s), but i’ve had a long-standing interest in biology and evolution, and i did take some higher level science courses for my master’s (physical anthropology, for example).
- how did you get into hbd?
– well, i’ve always been interested in history/anthropology/human origins; it just sorta followed somehow. one day i googled something about genetics and found gnxp @seed magazine (now @discover), which led me to steve sailer, and so on, and so on ….
- not many girls are into hbd-stuff.
– well, i’m kinda geeky.
- but you’re into other girlie stuff like chick flicks, right?
– no (except, admittedly, for costume dramas!). favorite movies include: star wars (the original ones, i.e. the only ones), alien (one and two), spaghetti westerns, film noirs, etc.
- are you *sure* you’re not a guy?
– yup. dos equis here. had ‘em checked and everything!
- “the exception that proves the rule.” what’s that all about?
- soooo, what do you look like? are you hot?
– thanks for asking, but i’m not in the market. (~_^)