people sometimes find themselves on the ol’ blog here via some pretty interesting and/or funny search engine searches. i just had to share. (^_^)
my moms grandmother’s sister’s grandchild figure out family relationship?
– that’s your second-cousin once-removed. hope you figured that out, internet person. (^_^)
hbd chick atheism agnosticism
cool looking turbans
– had a link to a picture of one in this post. (~_^)
nifty, sister, father in law
sexy chick with car
– no, i don’t own a car.
can we marry with mom uncle son’s daughter
– depends on where you live. if your family/clan/tribe/nation inbreeds a lot, get some genetic screening done before you guys mate, just in case.**
are druze inbred
– yes. [pg. 16]
what is father’s sister’s daughter
– she’s your patrilateral cross first-cousin.
is it safe to marry your seventh cousin
– probably. you really (probably) don’t share that many genes. if you’re concerned, go for some genetic screening.**
prjct fus hbd lrg
– huh. the latest fetish?
– i … i don’t even know what to say to that.
– wait. what was the question again?
**i’m not an expert, so don’t sue me! go ask an expert.
(note: comments do not require an email. the sky is falling! the sky is falling!)